Midwest Contour™ Single-Door Folding Dog Crates
- Create a den-like space for your pet allowing proper ventilation and visibility
- Reinforced door has multiple lock points and a safe, secure slide-bolt latch
- Door also features a low threshold and large opening allowing your pet to easily enter and exit the crate
- Crates set up and fold down easily to portable size – no tools required
- Durable Satin Black electro-coat finish
- Leak-proof plastic pan – tough and easy to clean
- Include free divider panel that allows you to adjust length of living area as your puppy grows into its adult-size home.
- Available in six sizes, from 18- inches long to 48-inches long
If you have a puppy to train and housebreak, you’ll like how much easier that is to do with a Contour™ Single-Door Folding Crate. It’s great for taking your pet on travels, too, providing a secure, personal, den-like space for your dog wherever you go. Of special note, this dog crate features our exclusive LapLock™ Technology, which creates convenient multiple lock points on the perimeter of the door and provides the safety and security of a slide-bolt latch. Since the door has a low threshold and large opening, your pet can enter and exit the crate easily. Equally appealing, Contour™ crates set up in seconds and fold down flat for storage. They also include a plastic carrying handle for easy transportation. You’ll find that this dog crate comes equipped with every feature needed: a composite plastic pan for easy cleanup in the event of a puppy accident, surface protective rubber feet, and – most important of all – a FREE divider panel for use while your puppy is still growing up. For more information on the why and how of crate training, please review "Why Crate Dogs?", "The ABCs of Crate Training", "Dos and Don'ts of Puppy Crate Training" on this website.
We Also Recommend
PetIQ PetArmor® 7 Way De-Wormer (Pyrantel Pamoate and Praziquantel) for Dogs
Champion Petfoods ACANA Freeze-Dried Food, Duck Recipe, Morsels FREEZE-DRIED FOOD